Bambara Tribal Rug
Sale Sold out
Regular price LE 500.00 EGP
Regular priceUnit price per
LE 500.00 EGP
Yes we Bring Mud cloth Patterns to Loom, Mud cloth is the traditional fabric of Western Africa closely linked to the culture of Mali. with the hands of our skilled artisans, we loomed premium wool and mix it with Egyptian softest cotton to bring this master piece to life. whether you are a big lover of African culture or looking for a bold statement for your space. you will never go wrong with Bambara Tribal Rug
PRODUCT & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- This Product is suitable for indoor use & Shady Outdoor Areas, Avoid exposure to Direct Sunlight.
- This Product is Suitable for all seasons
- Never wash your kilim rug in a washing machine!
- Professional Dry Cleaning is recommended
- Remove stains gently with wet towel and wool detergent, leave it to dry in shade area
- Delivery within 2-3 weeks
- You can Returns or exchanges your rug within 14 days in original condition excluding delivery fees.
- 5 years guarantee
Each rug is handmade making each one a distinctive masterpiece, Slight Variations are embraced